The Colonel Spencer Inn is an historic pre-revolutionary home dating back to 1764. For the comfort and safety of you, other guests, innkeepers, and this home,
following are some policies regarding your stay:
- NO SMOKING - due to insurance regulations, and general health concerns of others, absolutely no smoking is allowed in the inn or it's exterior grounds (our gardener doesn't like
cleaning up after smokers). There will be a charge to your account of $100 per each night's stay to defray costs of extra cleaning if there is any evidence of smoking.
- FIREPLACES - only the fireplaces in the living room and dining room are used in the inn, and can only be used in the winter months with the innkeeper's present. The use of
candles or incense is not permitted in guest rooms.
- Please keep all luggage off the bedspreads, it helps defray the extra cost of cleaning them.
- With most any home, and especially the charm of this antique home, maintenance is an ongoing project and our list is usually up-to-date. However, if there is anything you find not working
properly, please kindly bring it to our attention.
- Children are welcome at the Colonel Spencer Inn. For the children's safety and the comfort of all guests, parents are expected to oversee their children's activities and curtail running, jumping,
and loud behavior in the house.
- For everyone's safety, only registered guests are permitted in the inn.While there is no guest curfew, quiet time is observed between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Please keep the volume on TVs & music
low, and footsteps and conversations in the hallways quiet so as not to wake sleeping guests!
- Breakfast is served from 8-9:30 am unless prior arrangements were confirmed at check-in. Fresh coffee is available from 6:30 am for early risers.
- There is a lost key charge of $10.00.
- Wastebaskets are provided in each room. Please do not flush any products except toilet tissue down the commode!
- If the climate in your room is not to your comfort, please see the innkeeper, who will be happy to make any necessary modifications.
- Management reserves the right to terminate the stay of any guest who does not respect the guest policies of the Colonel Spencer Inn.
Do you have any other wishes?
We will be glad to help. Just give us a call at +1 603-536-1755 or use our direct contact form.